- SERVE stands for Socio-economical Ecological Religious Virtuous Empowerment.
- We are a child focused, Sri Lankan, non-government, non-profit organization established in 1999 with no religious or political affiliations, to work with and for the rights of children and families.
- SERVE works in ten Districts of Sri Lanka from Sinhala, Tamil and Muslim communities belonging to Buddhist, Hindu Christian & Islam faiths.
- Our work is carried out based on social work theories, values and principles.
- Our motto is to work with and for the empowerment of people, especially children with commitment, love and care.